ADD: Room 801, 816, Building 1, Tianda Plaza, Jianggan District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
1. The composition of the grouting material mainly has the following parts: gelling material, swelling component, early strength component, water reducing component, thickening water retention component, aggregate;
2. Cementitious materials: cement (porter cement, aluminate cement, sulphoaluminate cement, etc.), fly ash, mineral powder, micro silicon powder, etc.;
3. Expanding components: gypsum, calcium sulphoaluminate, calcium oxide, calcium sulphoaluminate calcium oxide (ECSA);
4. Early strength components: various early strength agents such as sodium sulfate, lithium chloride, and lithium carbonate;
5. Water-reducing components: high-efficiency water reducing agent such as naphthalene water reducing agent, melamine water reducing agent and polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent;
6. Thickening and water-retaining components: low viscosity cellulose ether, dispersible polymer powder, etc.;
7. Aggregate: river sand, mountain sand, mechanism sand, etc.